By accessing the website at https://socialgala.net, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on SocialGala’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on SocialGala’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by SocialGala at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- SocialGala does not offer any social media endorsements nor do we sell clicks, likes and followers. What we do is market your business or products on websites with viral traffic and we stop the ads when you have reached your goal. That is how we offer specific number of social media engagements.
In no event shall SocialGala or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SocialGala’s website, even if SocialGala or a SocialGala authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on SocialGala’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. SocialGala does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. SocialGala may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However SocialGala does not make any commitment to update the materials.
SocialGala has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by SocialGala of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
SocialGala may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Customers who are not completely satisfied with our services may request a full refund within the first 7 days of their purchase. Refunds will be processed through our customer support agents who can be reached at [email protected] Refunds are not applicable to free credits or services. Buzzoid reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction and all refunds must be processed in due diligence and due process.
Please contact [email protected] for order cancellation.
- SocialGala is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use SocialGala at your own risk.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- We require your Instagram username to obtain required information for the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your username to any third parties.
- The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the SocialGala service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.